top of page

Ready To File?

Documents needed to do your taxes

  • SS Number

  • Identification

  • Income tax copies for the past year or two

  • Birth Certificates for dependents

  • W2 Form (s)

  • 1099-MISC Form (s)

  • 1099-NEC Form (s)

  • K-1

  • Pension, IRA, Annuity Income (1099-R) 

  • Social Security (1099-SSA), RRB income (RRB-1099)

  • Un-employment and/or state tax refund (1099-G)

  • Gambling income (W-2G)

  • Judy duty records (if applicable)

  • 1095-A (ObamaCare)

  • 1095-B and/or 1095-C (Employer Healthcare)

  • 1098-T and/or 1098-E



  • 1099-NEC / 1099-MISC form(s)

  • Business Information

  • Earning records and/or bank statements to verify amounts not reported on 1099s and/or K-1 forms

  • Business use of home information (if applicable)

  • Business vehicle expenses (miles, tolls, etc.)

  • Feel free to bring any other expense records.

bottom of page